What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to devices where they are stored to be retransmitted on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes and characteristics. They may be used by Gruppo Sicurezza SA or by third parties. Below is a list of all the information about the cookies installed through our site with specifications on how to manage your preferences.
Technical cookies used on our website
The cookies present on the site for which consent is not required are indicated below. In this case, these are technical cookies relating to activities necessary for the proper functioning of the site and therefore functional to the provision of the service itself.
- 1) Php SeSSID. Cookies that identify the active session.
- 2) Resolution. Cookies for the purpose of detecting the resolution of the browser to optimize the content on your display screen.
- 3) Display cookie is a technical session cookie used to store the acceptance of cookie legislation by users.
Cookies for which your consent is required
- 1) Advertising profiling cookies:
Used to deliver advertising based on the interests expressed through Internet browsing (OBA).
- 2) Social Network cookies:
Used to share contents on social networks.
- 3) Statistics Cookies:
Used by third parties to manage browsing statistics.
If you wish to manage cookie preferences through the browser, for more details visit the following links: